Monday, February 21, 2011

Genting Highlands




Traveling to Genting Highlands

My many times of traveling in Malaysia but last summer season was my first time to Kuala Lumpur. I spent a few days there with my teachers and friends. It took many hours away from my country (Thailand) but I did not sleep all the way because of I would like to see the variation nature from my country.

          Before arriving at Genting Highlands, we passed many fascinating places and stopped to visit them because from Thailand to Genting Highlands was far enough to take time so I do not want to tell all what places I have visited yet I would like to focus only Genting Highlands.

          My first glimpse of Genting Highlands as a bit of a shock because from the beginning until the end of this visiting was surprising with everything was on the hill such as avenue, entertainment place, hotel, transportations and so on.

          My started to the hill, I sight along the way the avenues are lined with the deep greens of lush trees and plants and the colorful of bus running through the street. The bus I was sitting ran gradually higher, higher and higher.

          After I got off from the bus, I looked around that area and looked up to the sky I saw cable car were very high, took people to the highest place. My teachers, friends and I wanted to go there. So, I spent the whole afternoon at the Genting Highlands. It was a place that we can find a shopping center, and indoor theme park and numerous other attractions here.

          Before we were getting on the cable car, we had to wait for along time due to it was teaming crowded; we walked step to step in lines like trains confront each other with feeling hot, stuffy and bored. However, when the wonderful time was coming so that feeling was run away and all of us could get on the cable car, I have never touch before. While I was in cable car I felt extremely excited,  I gazed to the lower I could see the deep greens of lush trees and plants,  the bus and car ran on the street,  the buildings and the environment around us with smoke which I do not know where is it come from?. And aside from the lush surroundings and refreshing cool air made I felt joyful with this area.

          A magnificent hilltop city is the perfect way to describe the
Genting Highlands Malaysia, only 50 kms from KL, the Genting Highlands keeps us busy with many events and things to do. Genting Highlands vocation can be the perfect way to spend quality time with family as well. The Genting Highlands have two theme parks that area, the other exciting element to the area offering many rides and all kind of other entertainment with a double loop, cork screw roller coaster and water park kids will go a crazy over this thrilling amusement park. Some of my friends and I offered to buy a ticket of train can soar into the air. The first I got on that train I was much exited because I had never played like this before even at dream world in my country. So I grasp the handle in front of me securely. When the train ran away, the first time it moved slowly and gradually fast with finally speed up. When the train turned left and turned right with very fast, I then closed my eyes and other friends screamed out with thrilling.

          I went to Kuala Lumpur in this time; the Genting Highlands is my impressive place that I would be pleased and never bored. Here whether adult or kids have the pleasure of engaging in both exciting indoor and outdoor activities and the best part is that families can stick together and enjoy a wealth of family-style attraction.

1 comment:

  1. yes of cause when I went to malaysia i never bored , I agree with u

    ReplyDelete