Monday, February 7, 2011

Spending time in Kenangan Hotel


Last rainy season, I spent days in Trangganu of Malaysia. The hotel I had checked in was quite good quality hotel. My room was on the second floor-medium large and well furnished with a comfy double bed and single bed, closet, armchair, table with drinking water and glasses. All were neat and tidy, nicely decorated. I then unpacked my things and took a rest a few minutes. Later, I entered to bathroom, it was quite not good because of unnew toilet and floor so it made something looks unclear. Anyhow, there were  many things to be comfortable service such as toilet with tank, sink, shower, soap, and etc. One more thing, television was in the room and had a good brightness with light and lightness from outside through the window pane. So, I could also had sightseeing over it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment